Committed to providing outstanding service and exceptional dental standards
Welcome and thank you for choosing Curtis Couch DDS for your dental needs! Our goal is to provide our patients with the highest quality dental care in a warm, friendly, and state of the art environment.
We are lucky to have two very skilled and professional dentists, 5 dental assistants, and 5 highly qualified dental hygienists in our office to help care for your smile.
Each patient is treated like family and we have extensive training and unique skills to improve your dental experience. Find out more about our dental technology and discover the team behind our excellence.
VIP Services and Treatment
At our practice, your comfort level is of critical importance to us. Our highly trained team takes great pride in continually searching for new ways to enhance your experience. Following is a list of some of the ways we hope to make your visit more enjoyable.
- High Definition television screens for patients with Direct TV
- Wireless headsets for patients during treatment
- Various music channels to choose from
- Relaxing atmosphere, with treatment rooms overlooking lush surrounding gardens
Our financial Policy
We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients
- For your convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Payment is due at the time service, unless other arrangements have been made in advance. If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at (805) 497-8077. Many times, a simple telephone call will clear any misunderstandings.
- Please remember you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.
- We will send you a monthly statement. Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Please call our office if your statement does not reflect your insurance payment within that time frame. Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated. We can make arrangements for a monthly payment plan, but this must be done prior to the actual procedure.